Welcome to Anne Arundel Community College! To recap now that your application has been received, reviewed and recorded:
- You have been assigned an AACC student ID number. That number is needed to transact college business so please keep a record of your AACC student ID number until you obtain your AACC photo student ID card at the Arnold campus, Arundel Mills, or Glen Burnie Town Center locations.
- For more information visit www.aacc.edu/cardpolicies.
- AACC has an online system called MyAACC that is used to provide updates and information to applicants. Once you become a registered student you will also use your MyAACC account to check your AACC e-mail; plan your schedule; register for classes online; pay your bill; attend online classes; get your grades, and access many other services and resources. View the MyAACC tutorial PDF for log-in instructions and more information.
ADMISSION TO FIRST REGISTRATION PROCESS
Before you may begin the registration process, you must proceed through the following four steps to ensure that as a new student, you are eligible and prepared to register for classes:
STEP 1: Assessment for proper placement is the first step in the registration process.
Please visit the following links to get more information and to determine if you will need to take AACC’s Placement Tests:
STEP 2: Paying for college:
STEP 3: Placement Testing and New Student Advising:
- If you determined that you will need to take AACC’s placement tests, please visit www.aacc.edu/testing/PlacementInfo.cfm for locations, hours of operation and what you are required to bring.
- Allow two and a half to three hours for testing.
- Plan to take the assessment in time for your advising session with your advisor.
- AACC's Academic Advisors look forward to working with you and we encourage you to meet with an advisor by July 3.
- A variety of advising meeting options are available to you at the Arnold campus, Arundel Mills, Glen Burnie Town Center, and Fort Meade locations. Visit www.aacc.edu/advising/file/advisingsessionscheduling.pdf for information.
Prepare for your advising session