AACC is committed to ensuring that our prospective students are aware of the financial investment they are making from the beginning of their program; therefore, we have adopted the Financial Aid Shopping Sheet to help provide students with the information they need to make an informed decision about where to attend school. The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet represents our commitment to increasing the quality of information provided to our students, and allows students to see simplified financial aid information in a standardized format.
The Shopping Sheet includes grant and scholarship amounts, net costs, graduation rates, loan default rates, median borrowing, and estimated monthly loan payments after graduation.
The shopping sheet is not meant to replace your understanding of awarded aid, eligibility requirements, and overall costs you will encounter. We encourage you to use the information and many resources within the AACC Website as you prepare for the expense of college. The shopping sheet does not replace the financial aid award letter that AACC or any other school provides.
To view a complete Financial Aid Shopping Sheet, you must:
1. Submit a FAFSA application (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and
2. Receive a Financial Aid Award Letter (Financial Aid Award letters are accessible on MyAACC)
Once these items are submitted and processed, you may view your complete Financial Aid Shopping Sheet online at MyAACC.
Note: The information contained in the Shopping Sheet is only current as of the date it was viewed or printed.
Common Misunderstandings - Shopping Sheet
1) The Shopping Sheet is not a bill.
2) All AACC cost data is estimated. The AACC Cost of Attendance “Tuition and Fees” component is based on students being Full Time, and is inclusive of estimated housing and meals, books and supplies, transportation, and other education costs.
3) Learn more about how to calculate your estimated Actual Costs.
How to View your Financial Aid Shopping Sheet Data
Log in to your MyAACC.
1. Choose “Self Services,” and “Credit Students.”
2. Choose, “Financial Aid”
3. Choose “Shopping Sheet”
4. Choose year
*Note: if you receive an error message, you have not been awarded any financial aid and the Shopping Sheet is not available.