AACC is committed to ensuring that our prospective students are aware of the financial investment they are making from the beginning of their program. Therefore, we have adopted the Financial Aid Shopping Sheet to help provide students with the information they need to make an informed decision about where to attend school. The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet allows students to see simplified financial aid information in a standardized format.
The Shopping Sheet includes grant and scholarship amounts, net costs, graduation rates, loan default rates, median borrowing, and estimated monthly loan payments after graduation.
The shopping sheet is not meant to replace your understanding of awarded aid, eligibility requirements, and overall costs you will encounter. We encourage you to use the information and many resources within the AACC Website as you prepare for the expense of college. The shopping sheet does not replace the financial aid award letter that AACC provides.
To view a complete Financial Aid Shopping Sheet, you must:
1. Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and
2. Receive a Financial Aid Award Letter (Financial Aid award letters are accessible on MyAACC)
Once these items are submitted and processed, you may view your complete Financial Aid Shopping Sheet online at MyAACC.
Note: The information contained in the Shopping Sheet is only current as of the date it was viewed or printed.
Common Shopping Sheet misunderstandings:
1) The Shopping Sheet is not a bill.
2) All AACC cost data is estimated. The AACC Cost of Attendance is based on Full Time enrollment for two terms.
3) Learn more about how to calculate your estimated Actual Costs.
How to View your Financial Aid Shopping Sheet Data
Log in to your MyAACC.
1. From Menu, choose “Self Services,” and “Credit Students.”
2. Choose “Financial Aid”
3. Choose “Shopping Sheet”
4. Choose year
*Note: if you receive an error message, you have not been awarded any financial aid and the Shopping Sheet is not available.