Do you ever wish you could repeat your very best, “in the zone”, sales call every single time you picked up the phone? Apply the tips and techniques learned in AACC’s Consultative Selling course (offered in partnership with the Global Corporate College and Growth Development Associates) and you will be able to do just that and more!
This course will teach you to:
- Establish rapport so that you gain the trust of your customers;
- Create interest with your customers in less than 20 seconds;
- Question for needs so that your customers share their short and long term goals, and their vision with you;
- Present solutions in a way that incorporates your products and services so well that your customers tell you exactly when they are ready to buy;
- Close for commitment by matching your features and advantages so that your customers see a compelling and immediate benefit to them;
- Handle objections with confidence as the ultimate way to power-up your advantage.
Register today for BIS 544 Consultative Selling. Hurry - space is limited!
For additional information please contact Laura Howard at 410-777-7057 or via email at email@example.com.
About the Instructor:
Bob Bruchey has over 37 years of sales and marketing experience. A “Magna Cum Laude” graduate of the University of Maryland, Bob has worked for companies such as the Burroughs Corporation, Digital Equipment Corporation, Compaq Computer Corporation, Price Waterhouse Coopers subsidiary, Wintara, Iponix and Cross Match Technologies.