Forum on the Judicary
The Legal Studies Institute will be hosting their annual Forum on the Judiciary as an opportunity for our students and community to hear from members of our judiciary.
A prominent panel of five judges from every level of the Maryland State Judiciary and, in addition, a federal judge from the United States District Court will have an engaging and thought-provoking discussion on gun laws in the Maryland judicial system.
The panel will include:
- Judge Clayton Greene, Jr., Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Judge Richard D. Bennett, United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Judge Matthew J. Fader, Court of Special Appeals of Maryland
- Judge Laura S. Ripken, Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County
- Chief Judge John P. Morrissey, District Court of Maryland
- Sandra F. Howell, Family Law Magistrate, Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County
Cade Center for Fine Arts, Room 219