Dental Assisting and Radiology Information Session
Dental Assistants earn an average of $17.76 per hour and the number of job opportunities in the field is expected to grow 19 percent through 2026 due to the continued demand for preventative dental services. The numbers don’t lie; there’s a need for qualified dental assistants certified in radiology in Maryland and across the nation.
If you are interested in studying Dental Assisting and Radiology at an affordable rate, you're in the right place! We feature hands-on training, flexible payments, convenient online learning and high-tech, on-campus teaching facilities. During the information session you will:
- Take the TABE test to assess reading and English skills.
- Learn more about the Dental Assisting and Radiology program.
- Explore new program features added to ensure that you are successful and ready to compete as a dental assistant.
- Find out what's required of you as a professional student.
- Get the opportunity to ask questions and get answers.
Center for Applied Learning and Technology Building Room 138