AACC uses the learning management system (LMS), Canvas, to deliver all credit (and some noncredit) online, hybrid, and web-enhanced courses.
Before you Begin:
- Check your computer and web browser to determine if your system is ready for the LMS, go to Technical Requirements - Canvas.
- Purchase your course materials. You can view a list of required materials by going to the AACC Bookstore.
- First online course? Complete VCO 101 - Virtual Campus Student Orientation available to you in the LMS. (See "Accessing Your Course.")
Accessing Your Course
- Begin your online or hybrid course on the course start date.
- Log into the college portal, MyAACC
- If you are new to AACC, please make sure you have completed the process of activating your MyAACC portal and computer accounts; for instructions, go to www.aacc.edu/myaacc/help.
- Once logged into MyAACC, look for the My Classroom - Virtual Campus web part on the right-hand side of the page;
- Click on the link, Access My Courses, which will open up your Dashboard in the LMS;
- Hover over the Courses link (located at the top of the Dashboard--see image above) and select the course you want to open. Note: You will not see the Courses link on the Dashboard until the course start date.
For more information, view Accessing Your Courses in CanvasPDF .
Call the Technical Call Center at 410-777-HELP (4357). Hours of operation, along with Help Topics, are listed on www.aacc.edu/myaacc/help.
For further information about Anne Arundel Community College's Virtual Campus, contact us at 410-777-2464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.