Don’t miss Anne Arundel County’s largest spring College Fair! Meet with representatives from more than 140 colleges. Check out colleges you may not have considered. Learn more about those on your short list. Reconnect with admissions representatives with whom you’ve had contact. Learn how AACC degrees transfer to both Maryland and out-of-state colleges. Explore AACC programs of study that lead to a four-year degrees or immediate job training. Find out how to get a jump start on college classes while you’re still in high school.
First time attendee?
Bring a notebook and come ready with questions. Here are just a few things to consider before you come and a few questions you might ask when you attend.
- Cost: What is your total college spending budget? Will you be seeking scholarships or grants?
- Academic Requirements: Find out if the college recommends a minimum GPA or SAT/ACT test score to apply. Do they expect you to have taken certain courses?
- Size: How many students attend the college? How many are enrolled in the program of study that interests you?
- Location: Are they located in an urban, suburban or rural area? How far from home is the college located?
- Programs of Study: Do they offer your desired program of study? What happens if you decided to switch majors? What else do they offer that might interest you? Ask for a list of majors that you can take with you and look over later.
- College Life: Do they offer the sports teams, clubs and activities that you like? What is there to do in town?
- Competitive Edge/Personality: Is the college known for something? What sets them apart?
Print address label to paste of the College Information cards. Include your name, address, e-mail, phone, high school, year of graduation, intended major (s), and extracurricular activities.