Need job training, but not ready to pay for the full tuition and fees in advance? AACC is pleased to announce a new payment plan for selected noncredit continuing education courses. Depending on the length of the course, students pay a 40% or 50% down payment and then one, two, or three equal monthly payments. There is a $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee per course for the service. Students can elect to have monthly payments deducted from a bank account or charged to a credit card. Payments are processed on the 5th of every month.
HOW DO I ENROLL IN THE AUTOMATED PAYMENT PLAN?
PLEASE NOTE: If you plan to enroll in the automated payment plan, you must do so before registering for the course; however, it is a good idea to make sure the class is not full before you enroll in the payment plan as the $25 enrollment fee is nonrefundable. Once you have enrolled in the payment plan, it is advisable to then register for the course as soon as possible.
1. Check to see if the course you want to take is eligible for the Automated Payment Plan. Click here for a list of eligible courses and then select "Payment Plan" from the blue bar at the top.
2. Go to the Automated Payment Plan Web site. You will need to have the following information available:
Total cost of tuition for the eligible course.
Name and address of the person responsible for making payments.
Bank account or credit card information for the person responsible for making payments.
If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the financial institution's name and phone number, the account number and routing number.
If paying by credit/debit card, you will need the card number and expiration date.
3. Read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly and print for your records.
4. Print the Payment Plan Agreement.
5. Complete the Continuing Education Registration Form that can be downloaded from www.aacc.edu/noncredit.
6. Mail, fax or take in person the completed registration form and printed payment plan agreement to: AACC Continuing Education and Workforce Development, CALT 115, 101 College Parkway, Arnold, MD 21012. (Fax 410-777-4325)
Questions? Call 410-777-2325 or e-mail email@example.com.