The Center for Workforce Solutions at Anne Arundel Community College regularly hosts complimentary, information sessions to members of the regional business community in the form of ‘Java Spots.’
A Java Spot is a short, information/training session featuring a “snapshot” look at training solutions available through the Center for Workforce Solutions.
- Our most popular premier instructor-led and virtual training modules
- New credit and noncredit programs and initiatives at the college
- Interaction with our subject matter experts on exciting topics
Please check back regularly for new Java Spot sessions.
Sessions You May Have Missed
- Emerging Ideas in Strategic Leadership
- Debunking the Myths of Forensic Skills - The CSI Effect
- What’s Your EQ? Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Project Management Overview: Stories from the Trenches
- Leading Innovation
- Tech Talk: Digital Forensics: What do I need to know?
- Executive Briefing on Growth: Sales Force Effectiveness
- Strategies to Support Change: Turning Chaos into Calm
- Social Media for Your Business – Three Steps to Success
- Natural Disasters, Emergencies, Unannounced MOSH Inspections …Are You Prepared?
- Succession Development – Perpetuating Leadership for the Future of Your Business
- Employee Engagement and the Four Generations
- Measuring Results from Training – “Show Me the Money”
- Riding the Blue Train of Innovation and Change: Don’t Waste this Recession, Learn from It.
Interested in finding out more about these training topics? Contact us now.