The Center for Workforce Solutions at Anne Arundel Community College regularly hosts complimentary, information sessions to members of the regional business community in the form of ‘Java Spots.’
A Java Spot is a short, information/training session featuring a “snapshot” look at training solutions available through the Center for Workforce Solutions.
- Our most popular premier instructor-led and virtual training modules
- New credit and noncredit programs and initiatives at the college
- Interaction with our subject matter experts on exciting topics
SPECIAL EXECUTIVE EVENT: Emerging Ideas in Strategic Leadership
V = Volatility. The nature & dynamics of change.
U = Uncertainty. The lack of predictability.
C = Complexity. The multiplex of forces.
A = Ambiguity. The haziness of reality.
Thursday, June 5, 2014 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
AACC Arundel Mills - Lecture Hall
7009 Arundel Mills Circle, Hanover, MD 21076
Contact us now to reserve your seat or call 410-777-2954. Space is limited, so make your reservations today!
Sessions You May Have Missed
- Debunking the Myths of Forensic Skills - The CSI Effect
- What’s Your EQ? Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Project Management Overview: Stories from the Trenches
- Leading Innovation
- Tech Talk: Digital Forensics: What do I need to know?
- Executive Briefing on Growth: Sales Force Effectiveness
- Strategies to Support Change: Turning Chaos into Calm
- Social Media for Your Business – Three Steps to Success
- Natural Disasters, Emergencies, Unannounced MOSH Inspections …Are You Prepared?
- Succession Development – Perpetuating Leadership for the Future of Your Business
- Employee Engagement and the Four Generations
- Measuring Results from Training – “Show Me the Money”
- Riding the Blue Train of Innovation and Change: Don’t Waste this Recession, Learn from It.
Interested in finding out more about these training topics? Contact us now.