The Center for Workforce Solutions at Anne Arundel Community College regularly hosts complimentary, information sessions to members of the regional business community in the form of ‘Java Spots.’
A Java Spot is a short, information/training session featuring a “snapshot” look at training solutions available through the Center for Workforce Solutions.
- Our most popular premier instructor-led and virtual training modules
- New credit and noncredit programs and initiatives at the college
- Interaction with our subject matter experts on exciting topics
What's Your EQ? Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
Thursday, May 23, 2013; 8-10 a.m.
Glen Burnie Town Center Location , Room 540
It's not what you think, it's how you connect emotionally and manage your emotions that will enhance your success. Learn how to perceive and understand emotional meaning and manage more effectively.
Contact us now to reserve your seat. Space is limited, so make your reservations today!
Stay tuned for the next schedule of Java Spot sessions!
Sessions You May Have Missed
- Project Management Overview: Stories from the Trenches
- Leading Innovation
- Tech Talk: Digital Forensics: What do I need to know?
- Executive Briefing on Growth: Sales Force Effectiveness
- Strategies to Support Change: Turning Chaos into Calm
- Social Media for Your Business – Three Steps to Success
- Natural Disasters, Emergencies, Unannounced MOSH Inspections …Are You Prepared?
- Succession Development – Perpetuating Leadership for the Future of Your Business
- Employee Engagement and the Four Generations
- Measuring Results from Training – “Show Me the Money”
- Riding the Blue Train of Innovation and Change: Don’t Waste this Recession, Learn from It.
Interested in finding out more about these training topics? Contact us now.