The Center for Workforce Solutions at Anne Arundel Community College regularly hosts complimentary, information sessions to members of the regional business community in the form of ‘Java Spots.’
A Java Spot is a short, information/training session featuring a “snapshot” look at training solutions available through the Center for Workforce Solutions.
- Our most popular premier instructor-led and virtual training modules
- New credit and noncredit programs and initiatives at the college
- Interaction with our subject matter experts on exciting topics
Debunking the Myths of Forensic Skills – The CSI Effect: Everyone’s a Computer Forensic Expert
In an age of heightened expectations from ficticious TV shows, what are the authentic science skills required in today’s business world? What are meaningful credentials and whar expertise can you expect? Learn what is true and what’s a myth from AACC’s expert(s) in our national Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence.
Friday, Nov. 8, 7:30-9:30 a.m.
Center for Cyber and Professional Training
7556 Teague Road, Third Floor
Contact us now to reserve your seat. Space is limited, so make your reservations today!
Stay tuned for upcoming sessions!
Sessions You May Have Missed
- What’s Your EQ? Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Project Management Overview: Stories from the Trenches
- Leading Innovation
- Tech Talk: Digital Forensics: What do I need to know?
- Executive Briefing on Growth: Sales Force Effectiveness
- Strategies to Support Change: Turning Chaos into Calm
- Social Media for Your Business – Three Steps to Success
- Natural Disasters, Emergencies, Unannounced MOSH Inspections …Are You Prepared?
- Succession Development – Perpetuating Leadership for the Future of Your Business
- Employee Engagement and the Four Generations
- Measuring Results from Training – “Show Me the Money”
- Riding the Blue Train of Innovation and Change: Don’t Waste this Recession, Learn from It.
Interested in finding out more about these training topics? Contact us now.