SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, COMPUTING & TECHNICAL STUDIES
COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES DIVISION
Seeking adjunct faculty with strong technical backgrounds in one or more of the following fields. Instructors available to teach daytime classes are needed. Instructors to teach Cisco classes and the availability to teach daytime classes are a priority. Limited evening and weekend positions are available.
- Cisco CCNA experience and certificate
- Windows 2008 Server and Networking
- Linux/Unix/Red Hat Server and Networking
- Wireless LAN technology
- IP Telephony
- Information Assurance and CyberSecurity
- Computer and Mobile Device Forensics
- Networking Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Network Forensics, Ethical Hacking
- Information Security Manager
- The following Networking Industry Certifications are a plus: Network+, CCNA, CCNP
- The following Security Industry Certifications are a plus: Security+, CEH, CISM, SSCP, ISSMP, CISSP
Computer Science and Computer Information Systems
- Programming & Analysis experience: Object oriented analysis and design, Java, advanced data structures, computer architecture, Android, Objective C
- Introductory Computer Literacy and Computer Applications
- Microsoft Office 2013 Applications –Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Microsoft Office Specialist 2010 Certification
- Computer and Information Technology entry-level introductory courses
- Proficiency in the use of technology in the classroom
- Strong communication skills.
- College teaching experience
- Masters degree required
- Certifications, special skills, online teaching or technical proficiency
- Experience: Combination of industry and instructional experience desired
- Availability – Daytime availability a priority.
To apply, send cover letter and application to:
Janie Janz, Instructional Coordinator, AACC, CALT 234A, School of Business, Computing & Technical Studies, 101 College Parkway, Arnold MD 21012
Call 410-777-2623, fax 410-777-4126 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a Faculty Employment Application PDF
Last Updated: November 15, 2013