The IS audiovisual temp staff is responsible for the delivery, setup and operation of college audiovisual equipment; updating the daily equipment reservation printout and service tickets; and assisting users with the operation of equipment.
- Distribute, set up and operate audiovisual equipment, including video projection units, PCs, audio systems, (both built in and portable) VCR/DVD combos, and special setups.
- Update the daily reservation printout for completed deliveries and pickups; print out new daily reservation sheets as needed throughout the day.
- Create and update service tickets assigned to the group.
- Assist users with basic operations of audiovisual equipment as needed.
- Maintain audiovisual equipment by performing routine preventative maintenance and routine cleaning.
- High school diploma or equivalent, OR equivalent combination of education and experience with audiovisual equipment required.
- Three months of experience in customer service, preferably including audiovisual equipment and services, required.
- Working knowledge of audiovisual equipment, including operation and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work without direct supervision while handling calls on the main campus.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to work assigned hours including weekends.
25 hours a week; may include weekends
$13 per hour
To apply, submit cover letter, résumé and completed application to: email@example.com.