- Provide nursing services, such as:
- Respond to campus medical emergencies.
- Provide first aid as needed.
- Respond to requests for routine medical assistance from faculty, staff, students, and campus visitors.
- Serve as a resource for students and employees concerning health related issues and questions by providing literature, referrals, and other appropriate information.
- Provide general office support services such as; answering telephones, registering visitors, disinfecting office surfaces, and data collection.
- Develop and implement campus health and wellness outreach education activities.
- Tuberculosis Skin Testing (PPD) for Health Professions students and employees as indicated.
- Willingness to attend training and provide tobacco cessation facilitation services.
- Other duties as agreed upon.
- Current Maryland licensure as a Registered Nurse, five years experience required; independent practice preferred.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Demonstrated experience in emergency first aid.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours to accommodate the needs of the program.
- Physically capable of moderate physical exertion with long periods of standing, frequent bending or stooping, repetitively lifting lightweight to moderately heavy objects and occasionally heavy items (over 50 pounds).
25 hours/per week
$32 per hour
To apply, submit cover letter, résumé and completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org