The Engineering Scholars Program offers a wide array of activities to enhance our students educational, professional and social experience.
We hope you can join us!
The Second Friday Engineering Series
- Steven Schlotterbeck, Petroleum Engineer and VP, Production at EQT (Pittsburg, PA), will present Petroleum Engineering Careers in the 21st Century on Friday Nov 8th at 2:30 pm in CALT 107. This seminar is free and open to all.
- Mentoring and advising from faculty in the engineering field.
- Opportunities for internships and research.
- Specialized orientation sessions, workshops and professional discussions.
- Tutoring, educational field trips and organized study groups.
- Career services.
- Social activities specifically for the ESP Scholars cohort.
- Attend conferences and professional meetings like the 2012 BEYA conference in Philadelphia, PA.
- Campus tours at four-year institutions including University of Maryland College Park, University of Maryland Baltimore County and the US Naval Academy.
- Awards dinner recognizing the accomplishments of graduating and transferring scholars.