AACC's Hotel, Culinary Arts and Tourism (HCAT) Institute is pleased to offer a variety of noncredit cooking classes for beginners and culinary experts alike. HCAT has two state-of-the art kitchens--one in the Humanities Building on the Arnold campus and the other in the HCAT Building in Glen Burnie. Classes are mostly held evenings and weekends and may be lecture, hands-on cooking or chef demonstrations.
NEW! Fall 2013 Noncredit Schedule of ClassesPDF
Check out exciting food and culinary noncredit classes for summer 2013. Register today!
NEW! Fall 2013 Noncredit Culinary and Wine BrochurePDF
Find a class that will delight your senses and tantalize your taste buds!
Classes are available in the following categories:
- Cooking Demonstrations - Chefs entertain and educate while you relax and sample delicious dishes.
- Entertaining and Lifestyle - Tips, tricks and secrets of the pros for more successful parties and event planning.
- Food and Society - Explore the role food has played in history and current culture.
- Hands-on Cooking - We have a class for any dish you're ever wanted to learn to make from soups, sushi, curries and truffles to specialty recipes for allergies, vegan and weight loss.
- Tasting Series - Experience food and beverage pairings along with their history and current trends.
- Wine and Beer Academy - Classes for novices and connoisseurs on spirits from around the world and in your own back yard.
Did you know that HCAT also offers the following?