Imagine Anne Arundel Community College students helping your business or organization:
- Develop social media strategies to improve client outreach
- Tutor students in after school programs
- Conduct a survey to gather information for strategic planning
- Evaluate and develop creative solutions to an existing organizational problem
- Gather statistical data for an upcoming grant proposal
The Sarbanes Center helps the community connect with students to meet specific needs while giving students the opportunity to gain experience. We welcome the opportunity to work with government agencies, schools, businesses and nonprofit organizations to build sustainable partnerships.
To get started:
Step 1: Identify tasks and projects that students can support in your organization. You may want to check out the AACC catalog to learn more about the programs and courses that help prepare our students.
Step 2: Contact us. Our "Related Links" section will lead you to our specific programs in which students work as interns, service-learning volunteers, researchers, and futures consultants. We also invite you to contact us directly at 410-777-2053.