AACC is the area’s leading sanitation certification trainer and can help your staff earn this important designation. Come to AACC or let us come to you!
As of July 2007, all Annapolis restaurants are required to have at least one certified food service facility manager available for consultation during normal business hours.
Maryland requires recertification every two years.
What is the training?
Designed by the National Restaurant Association as part of the ServSafe® program, this course is ideal for food service owners, managers and employees. Learn more about the following:
- Causes and prevention of food-borne illness
- Maintaining sanitary facilities and equipment
- Implementing a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system
- Safe flow of food from receiving through storage, preparation and service
What courses do I need?
HCT-333 - Certification in Sanitation
What credentials can I earn?
Students who successfully complete the course and earn a 75 percent or higher grade on the examination will receive ServSafe® certification from the National Restaurant Association.
What is the cost?
$95 for Anne Arundel County residents, including tuition and fees
What are the requirements?
Students must be at least 16 years old.
- On-site and Online Training Options - For prices for on-site training, online training options or information about taking the course for college credit, contact Continuing Education at 410-777-2325.
- Consult the college catalog for information about degrees and certificates from the Hotel, Culinary Arts and Tourism Institute or visit www.aacc.edu/hcat.
For more information contact Wendy Melchor at 410-777-7073 or firstname.lastname@example.org.