- AIWF (American Institute of Wine and Food) Scholarship
Criteria: full-time student, pursuing a degree program in hotel/restaurant management. Must demonstrate financial need, minimum 2.5 GPA, and resident of Maryland, preferably central Maryland.
- A.M. Briggs Company’s Charles W. Harris and Hendrikus Wiskus Memorial Scholarship
Criteria: full-time students seeking Hospitality, Business Management or Culinary Arts Operations degree options, must demonstrate financial need, hold a 3.0 GPA and be a U.S. citizen. Written recommendation of HCAT faculty required.
- Kristin Aymard Scholarship
Criteria: enrolled in the hotel/restaurant management program, financial need, 3.0 GPA.
- IFSEA (International Food Services Executives Association) Scholarship
Criteria: full-time student seeking degree or certificate with financial need and minimum GPA of 2.0. Preference given to students pursuing culinary arts and hospitality management and demonstrating extracurricular participation in the hospitality industry. Recommendation from hospitality faculty member is required.
- Andy Thompson Memorial Scholarship
Criteria: full-time student enrolled in hotel/restaurant management program, seeking a degree or certificate, minimum of 3.0 GPA, resident of Maryland.
- Whole Foods Market Culinary Arts Scholarship
Criteria: second year student enrolled in HCAT, preference given to someone following culinary arts operations option. Financial need, GPA of 3.0 and resident of Anne Arundel County. Selection made by HCAT faculty.
- Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation Entrepreneurial Studies Scholarship
Criteria: full-time, part-time or noncredit student interested in becoming an entrepreneur or current business owner. Must achieve 2.5 GPA during term awarded. Separate application required.
- Annapolis Rotary Club Barton Scholarship
Two awards. Criteria: second-year, full- or part-time students; one enrolled in the nursing program and one in non-nursing academic program, 3.0 GPA, must demonstrate financial need, county resident.
- AACC Foundation Inc. Scholarship
Criteria: full-time student must demonstrate financial need, minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Anne Arundel County Association of REALTORS Scholarship
Criteria: full-time or part-time student seeking associate degree, minimum 2.5 GPA, must demonstrate financial need, additional application required.
- Carole B. Baker Scholarship for Displaced Homemakers
Criteria: part-time minimum enrollment, must demonstrate financial need, displaced homemaker (see Student Financial Services office for definition), minimum 2.0 GPA, county resident.
- Bank of America Scholarship
Criteria: full-time or part-time student with a minimum 2.5 GPA. Must be AAC resident and seeking degree or certificate.
- William A. Blankenship Memorial Scholarship
Criteria: full-time student must demonstrate financial need, minimum 2.0 GPA, preference given to student from Kent Island, then from Queen Anne’s County.
- Clay Booth Memorial Scholarship
Criteria: full-time student seeking any degree or certificate demonstrating financial need. Must have GPA of 2.5.
- Speaker Michael E. Busch Scholarship
Criteria: restricted to Maryland state employees living in District 30 or their dependents. May seek any degree or certificate and be either a full-time or part-time student.