Take a narrated tour of AACC's campus at your own pace using your iPod or mp3 player and discover everything AACC has to offer!
How to use:
- Copy the podcast audio files to your iPod or other MP3 player. (See directions below)
- Open and print the self-guided walking tour map.PDF
- Come to AACC and begin your tour!
- Download the audio files individually to your mp3 player or iPod by following these directions:
1. Right click over the audio file.
2. Internet Explorer users select "Save target as";
Firefox users select "Save file as";
Safari users ctrl + click OR right click (depending on your mouse) and "Download link to file"
3. iPod users save the file to your computer and open with iTunes or if iTunes is your default media player, select the link which will automatically open in iTunes. Then sync to iPod.
Non iPod users save the file directly to your mp3 player or to your computer and open with your mp3 player.
4. Once all the files are downloaded, bring your iPod or mp3 player and a print out of the Self Guided Tour map PDF to campus and start the tour!
Campus Tour Intro
Tour Stop #1 - Student Services Center
Tour Stop #2 - Student Union Building
Tour Stop #3 - Andrew Truxal Library
Tour Stop #4 - Math Building
Tour Stop #5 - Johnson Building
Tour Stop #6 - Astronomy Building
Tour Stop #7 - Humanities Building
Tour Stop #8 - Careers Center Building
Tour Stop #9 - Dragun Building
Tour Stop #10 - Lila R. Schwartz Building
Tour Stop #11 -David S. Jenkins Gymnasium
Tour Stop #12 - Footbridge
Tour Stop #13 - CALT Building
Tour Stop #14 - MLK Jr. Memorial
Tour Stop #15 - CADE Building
Tour Stop #16 - Florestano Building
Tour Stop #17 - Other Locations
Campus Tour Outro
If you need assistance downloading the podcast, stop by Campus Information in the Student Services Center or the Careers Center Building on the 1st floor.
You may also call 410-777-1146 for more information regarding our podcast and guided tours.