Returning to School: Steps and Strategies for a Successful Experience
- Identify the steps for application to the college.
- Review testimonials from adult learners who have re-entered college later in life.
- Examine the differences between credit and noncredit classes as consideration for an encore career.
Allied Health: What is it? How do I get there?
- This webinar is a definition of what Allied Health means in today's world.
- Learn what programs AACC offers within the Allied Health field.
- Step by step instructions on how to get started today.
For One-on-One Advising
Call Shannon Jones, Transition Coordinator at 410-777-7195 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit the Transition Coordinating Web site.
Outlook by the Bay: An excellent publication serving "Boomers and Beyond" in the Bay Area.
Listed are articles from Outlook written by Dr. Terry Portis, Director, Center on Aging (all links require Adobe Reader):