Office: CRSC 111
It is important to explore and integrate students’ culture, environment, thoughts, feelings, attitudes, and experiences throughout the learning process. Instruction should intrigue, as well as inform, and I believe in offering students opportunities to consider more than one perspective on topics to foster critical thinking skills. Intellectual development is influenced by interaction with others, and I believe that collaborative learning is important and students can enhance their learning through shared experiences, ideas, and insights of others. Active student engagement is key to student development in meeting key course and college objectives and goals.
- Ph.D., General Educational Psychology - Walden University
- M.S., Psychology - Walden University
- B.A., Psychology - University of Maryland College Park
- American Psychological Association
- Society for the Teaching of Psychology