Current Students
Faculty and Staff

Future Students

Records and Registration Forms

Academic Standards Petition PDF
Use this form to request an exception to academic regulations. The request must be accompanied by a letter and a recommendation from an academic adviser.

Application for Undocumented Immigrants Tuition Rate PDF 
(Maryland Dream Act)
Maryland law provides the opportunity for undocumented immigrants who attended high school in Maryland to apply for a special tuition rate equivalent to either the in-county or out-of-county rate. In order to qualify for this special tuition rate, students must provide documentation that they meet the requirements as outlined on the attached application. For additional information or assistance, contact the International Student Advisor, Emma Thompson, at 410-777-2152 or

Change of Major/Program of Study* PDF
Use this form to change your program of study (major).

Continuing Education Registration Form* PDF
Use this form to register for Continuing Education noncredit classes.

Credit Registration Form* PDF 
Use this form to register for credit and developmental classes.

Demographic Information Change Form* PDF 
Use this form to change your name, address, email, phone number, or emergency contact info. 

Enrollment Verification Request Form PDF
Use this form to request verification of your enrollment status at Anne Arundel Community College for a given term.

Graduation Application - apply for graduation online (MyAACC > Self Services > Graduation Application). If you apply online, you will receive an instant email receipt with important information once you submit your online application. Learn about important deadlines, diploma information, ceremony information, and paper and online applications.

Letter of Recognition Request Form PDF 
Use this form to apply for a letter of recognition. No fee is required. 

Permission to Study at Another Institution PDF
Use this form if you are an AACC student and wish to enroll in a course at another institution and then transfer those credits to AACC.

Residency Petition PDF
Use this form to request a change in residency for tuition/billing purposes.

Student Release of Information Form PDF
Use this form if you wish to grant someone access to your education records. According to a federal privacy law (FERPA), AACC cannot release education records to anyone other than the student without the student's written permission.

Transcript Request Form* PDF
Learn how to request your official academic transcript or continuing education transcript.

Withdraw of Consent Form PDF
Use this form to revoke prior consent to receiving automated calls, texts, or emails that are generated based on your student account (account balance reminders, etc.)

*Service also available on MyAACC for eligible students