Current Students
Faculty and Staff

Future Students

Submitting Official College Transcripts to AACC

Send Transcripts To:

Anne Arundel Community College
Records & Registration
101 College Pkwy
Arnold, MD 21012

Electronic PDF transcripts to: 

Students who have attended other colleges should submit their official college transcripts from all colleges attended to AACC's Records & Registration office.  The Records office makes transcripts available as needed to other college departments, including financial aid.

A new U.S. Department of Education regulation requires students who are applying for financial aid, student loans, and/or scholarships to submit all official college transcripts, even if the student has already taken courses at AACC.  Financial aid cannot be awarded until all official college transcripts have been received.

What is an official college transcript?

Official college transcripts must be received by AACC in a sealed envelope.  A student can hand-carry the unopened envelope to AACC, or have it mailed directly to the AACC Records & Registration office.  The transcript must be current and received by the Records office within one year of the date the transcript was printed.
How do I get an official transcript from a previous college?

Request your official college transcripts from your previous college.  Most colleges have a transcript request form on their website.  Transcript requests require your signature and some colleges may charge a transcript fee. You may be able to request your transcript through your previous college's online student portal if you still have access.

Send or bring your sealed official transcripts to:
Anne Arundel Community College
Records & Registration Office 
101 College Pkwy
Arnold, MD  21012

Send official electronic PDF transcripts to

Foreign colleges and universities:

Students who attended a foreign college must submit an evaluation from one of the accepted credentialing services:

If your previous school/college is now closed:

Here is some assistance in locating your records.

Want to know if we have received your transcripts?  Log in to MyAACC and click on the Self Services tab.

How will my transcript be used?

Official college transcripts are evaluated for transfer credit by the Records office within 30 days of receipt.  Only courses applicable toward the program of study we have on file are considered for transfer credit. Students can view their transfer credit evaluation on MyAACC under the Self Services tab.

Regardless of academic performance at a previous institution, AACC is required by the U.S. Department of Education to use this information when determining eligibility for financial aid at AACC.