Supplemental Instruction (SI) is a learning enhancement program that offers a series of free group study sessions conducted by peer student leaders in science, mathematics, law, and social science. Come join us and compare notes, discuss assignments, and learn skills and strategies.
- SI Location Update
The SI Department has moved to to the new library building. Please refer to the campus map. Sessions are held in Room 114 (and on some off-site locations around the campus). Offices of the Director and Faculty Mentor are in Room 109 & 111 of the new library building
- 2013 Fall Newsletter is HERE! Read interviews with a Target Professor, an SI Leader and a student.
Click HERE for Fall 2013 Schedule
We are offering the following sessions for the Fall 2013 semester:
- Fundamentals of Biology (BIO 101)
- Principles of Nutrition (BIO 135/136)
- General Microbiology (BIO 223)
- Human Biology I (BIO 231)
- Anatomy & Physiology I (BIO 233)
- Fundamentals of Physics (PHY 111)
- General Chemistry I (CHE 111)
- Principles of Accounting I (BPA 211 )
For instructors who would like to request an SI Student Leader:
Please sign in to MyAACC and visit the SI department site on the Intranet where you'll find a list of SI Student Leader qualifications, a printable application for your potential Student Leader, and an automated form for recommending that student. Please have your student return the printable application to Jackie Tyler in Library Room 109. Thank you!
If you have additional questions, please contact Jackie Tyler, Director of SI, at 410-777-2738 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To reach Lynette DelPrete, Faculty Mentor for SI, please e-mail email@example.com or call 410-777-1313.