Need help obtaining your GED?
Want help finding a good job?
Looking for assistance with transitioning to college or further training?
Unsure about your educational and/or career goals?
We can help!
The Step Up To Success Program assists eligible and committed Anne Arundel County youth, ages 16-21, achieve their educational and career goals.
Enjoy small classes with individualized assistance, caring staff and like-minded students.
We look forward to helping you achieve your potential! One small step can change your life. Take that step now!
This free program provides eligible county residents with the following services:
- GED/basic skills instruction
- GED practice test experience
- GED exam scheduling
Career Exploration and Preparation
- Identify personal values, interests and abilities that can lead toward an exciting career
- Develop job readiness skills including how to apply for, get and keep a job
- Learn about available financial aid and scholarships
- Job placement assistance
- Computer Training for Young Professionals Certification
The Step Up to Success program is free and includes:
- GED testing fee
- The National Retail Federation exam
- Field trips
Fore more information call 410-777-1831.