The Leadership Challenge program is a series of workshops designed to help students develop leadership skills. The Leadership Workshops take place over the academic year, are open to all Anne Arundel Community College students.The Student Engagement office will provide students with as many opportunities as possible to prepare them for the leadership positions they will assume in the future. Our goal is to liberate and empower the leader in each of our students, one student at a time.
The Leadership Challenge program is a great opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills, connect with other students, faculty and staff, and showcase your ability. The best part about the Leadership Challenge Program is that it does not cost a penny to sign up. You simply need to have an interest in furthering your leadership experience, and commit to fulfilling the requirements of the program.
2014-2015 Leadership Challenge Program Application click here
Benefits of the Leadership Challenge
- The opportunity to develop leadership skills
- The opportunity to network and connect with other student leaders
- Great way to learn about leadership opportunities on campus
- Create a personalized leadership portfolio, which is very impressive to future employers, transfer schools, etc.
- Certificate of Recognition at the Annual Student Association Honors and Awards Ceremony
- Receive a state-wide certificate verifying their leadership training and experiences
What are the requirements of the program?
- Attend a minimum of 5 workshops during the school year.
- Complete a minimum of 3 hours of campus or community service
- Create a Leadership Portfolio
Where do you start?
- Attend an information session:
Check back for dates