The Testing Department serves as an arm of a comprehensive community college in order to provide test administration services to both traditional and non-traditional students of the college and residents of Anne Arundel County.
We meet this mission by:
• Providing assessment testing for incoming students and interpreting test results and available resources to provide support services to enhance college success.
• Supporting classroom instruction by providing make-up and distance learning testing.
• Assisting students in acquiring financial resources to facilitate access and achieve their educational goals through the administration of Ability to Benefit Tests.
• Accommodating special needs students through testing accommodations.
• Providing certification exams and credit by examination.
• Follow the Standards and Guidelines set forth by the National College Testing Association(NCTA)