Turn your love of animals into a career by enrolling in AACC's veterinary assisting program.
- Expected growth potential to grow 13 percent through 2018.
- Employment opportunities can be found in animal hospitals, clinics and laboratories.
- Approved by the Maryland Veterinary Medical Association and the Maryland Veterinary Technicians Association.
- Two noncredit courses.
CCS-533 - Veterinary Assistant 1: Outpatient Diagnostics and Pharmacy
CCS-534 - Veterinary Assistant 2: Inpatient, Surgery and Emergency
- Unpaid clinical internships - 44 total hours.
- 5.8 Continuing Education Units (CEU's)
- Continuing Education Vet Assisting Certificate
$1,168 for Anne Arundel County residents, including tuition and fees.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Proof of medical insurance
- Be able to lift 40 pounds without assistance
- Had a tetanus shot within the last ten years.
- Must take the Health Profession Arithmetic Placement Test with a composite score of 27 or better.
Schedule an appointment today. Contact Minnie Jones at 410-777-2922 or firstname.lastname@example.org located at the Glen Burnie Town Center, suite 316.