AACC uses the learning management system (LMS), Blackboard Learn (ANGEL Edition), to deliver all credit (and some noncredit) online, hybrid, and web-based courses.
Before you Begin
- Check your computer and web browser to determine if your system is ready for the LMS, go to System Requirements Check.
- Purchase your course materials. You can view a list of required materials by going to the AACC Bookstore.
- First online course? Complete the Virtual Campus Student Orientation available to you in MyAACC under the My Classroom web part.
Accessing Your Course
- Begin your online course on the first day of class.
- Login to MyAACC (https://portal.aacc.edu)
- If you are new to AACC, please make sure you have completed the process of activating your MyAACC portal and college computer accounts; for instructions, go to http://www.aacc.edu/myaacc/help/.
- Once logged into MyAACC, look for My Classroom on the right-hand side of the Web page;
- Click on the title of your course;
- Your course homepage will open up in the LMS;
- Close out the MyAACC window, leaving your course environment window open.
- Navigate through your course by selecting the tabs at the top of the LMS Web page.
Need further instructions? View Accessing Your CoursesPDF.
Call the Technical Call Center at 410-777-HELP (4357). Hours of operation, along with Help Topics, are listed on www.aacc.edu/myaacc/help.
For further information about Anne Arundel Community College's Virtual Campus, contact us at 410-777-2464 or e-mail email@example.com.