AACC uses the learning management system (LMS), Blackboard Learn (ANGEL Edition), to deliver all credit (and some noncredit) online, hybrid, and web-based courses.
Before you Begin
- Check your computer and web browser to determine if your system is ready for the LMS, go to System Requirements Check.
- Purchase your course materials. You can view a list of required materials by going to the AACC Bookstore.
- First online course? Complete the Virtual Campus Student Orientation available to you in MyAACC under the My Courses tab.
Accessing Your Course
- Begin your online course on the first day of class.
- Login to MyAACC and click on the My Courses tab.
- Select the term.
- Click on title of your course.
- Your course home page will open up in the LMS.
- Close out the MyAACC window, leaving your course environment window open.
Need further instructions? View a tutorial on Accessing Your Course.
Call the Technical Call Center at 410-777-HELP. Hours of operation are listed on the login page of MyAACC.
For further information about Anne Arundel Community College's Virtual Campus, contact us at 410-777-2464 or e-mail email@example.com.