The WEEKENDYOU Support Center is located in the atrium of the CALT Building and is open every Saturday when the college is in session. The Support Center is staffed by full-time highly qualified student services personnel.
- Suppport Center generalists provide students with assistance concerning admissions, records and registration, financial aid, academic planning, and cashiering services (non-cash).
- Some office supplies and a photocopier (for small emergency jobs) are available for faculty use only.
- The generalists serve as a central point of contact to assist faculty with administrative concerns.
- The Support Center can be contacted directly by calling 410-777-2808.
- The Weekend College administrator, Fran Turcott, is also available to assist with more complex problems, 410-777-2340.