1. Sign in to MyAACC.
2. Select Menu in the upper left.
3. Select SELF SERVICES.
4. Select CREDIT STUDENTS.
5. Select Registration/Attestation.
6. Select Register/Drop/Withdraw. You will be prompted to complete the Student Attestation Regarding COVID-19 before proceeding to register by reading the prompt, checking the box and selecting the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page. This form must be completed once per term. You may be asked to confirm your program of study, demographic and other inquiries.
7. Select Register for Credit Section.
8. Select Search and register for sections.
9. An interactive searchable catalog appears. The term plus at least two additional criterion must be selected.
10. Select the appropriate Term from the dropdown menu.
11. Select the Subject from the dropdown menu.
12. Enter the Course Number.
13. Enter the Section Number.
14. To select a time range, use the Sections Meeting After and Sections Ending Before dropdown menus.
15. To select certain days of the week, use the check boxes.
16. To specify Available Seating Only, use the check box.
17. To specify a Location, select one from the dropdown menu.
18. Specify your Instructional Type.
19. Select the SUBMIT button.
20. A list of courses will appear based on the search criteria selected.
21. In the Select column, select the checkbox next to the course.
22. Select the SUBMIT button.
23. The Register for Previously Selected Sections screen appears with the selected class listed.
24. Select Register from the dropdown menu.
25. Select the SUBMIT button.
26. The Registration Results screen appears.
27. Payment must be made to complete your registration.