These forms are for use by AACC student-athletes and coaches.
***All forms must be thoroughly completed and on-file before you may tryout or participate on a sports team, including all preseason and out of season activities.***
1. Student-Athlete Information & Pre-participation Physical Exam (PDF)
- Page one is to be completed by the student-athlete.
- Fill out top section completely.
- Answer all medical history questions accurately and thoroughly to ensure that you will be given the BEST possible care in the event of an injury.
- Please make sure you sign the bottom.
- Page two must be completed by the physician.
2. Accidental Injury Waiver/Physician's Clearance (PDF)
You may be injured while participating in sports at AACC. Medical costs incurred as a result of your injury are your responsibility.
- Please fill in all blanks and make sure your emergency contact information is current.
- The college's Health Services office provides lower-cost options for uninsured students.
- If you choose not to carry personal insurance you must indicate NO INSURANCE on the form.
- Insurance information is needed to ensure treatment in the event of medical transport to a hospital. Parents may wish to complete this portion to ensure accuracy.
- Physician’s Statement and Medical Clearance
- Your doctor must complete and sign (in addition to exam form.)
- You must also sign this section to allow the AACC athletics trainer access to your completed physical exam.