Visual Arts Student Portfolio Nights
Join us virtually and meet with representatives from university and college art programs to discuss portfolio requirements, transferring and financial aid. Opportunities to schedule one-on-one portfolio reviews will be available!
AACC's Visual Arts department is thrilled to host a series of Virtual Visual Arts Student Portfolio Nights in November.
This series of Zoom sessions presents an exciting opportunity for art students to connect with representatives from local, regional and national universities and art schools. College and university representatives will discuss admissions, portfolio requirements and various aspects of their visual arts programs. There will be an opportunity at the end of each program for students to schedule a one-on-one portfolio review in the future!
These events are open to all interested instructors, students and parents. Each session will last 25 minutes. Students may sign up for as many sessions as they like. A link and password will be distributed for each meeting after signing up. Sign up now!
Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2020
- 6 p.m., Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)
- 6:30 p.m., School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC)
- 7 p.m., Moore College of Art & Design
- 7:30 p.m., College for Creative Studies (CCS)
- 8 p.m., Towson University
Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020
- 6 p.m., Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)
- 6:30 p.m., Columbus College of Art & Design (CCAD)
- 7 p.m., Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA)
- 7:30 p.m., School of Visual Arts in NYC (SVA)
- 8 p.m., Laguna College of Art and Design (LCAD)
Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2020
- 6 p.m., Notre Dame of Maryland University
- 6:30 p.m., Frostburg State University
- 7 p.m., Stevenson University
- 7:30 p.m., Goucher College
- 8 p.m., Salisbury University
Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020
- 5:30 p.m., Abertay University
- 6 p.m., University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
- 7 p.m., Morgan State University
- 7:30 p.m., University of Baltimore (UB)