Technology is constantly changing and so is the workforce environment. Whether you are an individual who wants to learn the basics or an advanced Cybersecurity, IT, or Business professional, AACC offers a wide variety of noncredit courses and certificate programs to meet your needs.
FROM BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED,
WE HAVE OPTIONS FOR ALL LEARNERS.
Our noncredit courses are specially designed so we have something to offer industry professionals who want to upgrade their skills and specializations, those looking to start or change careers, and individuals who have personal goals to learn a little more about technology.
Below are some of our most popular courses. Select a course that fits your needs during the day, evening, or weekend, face-to-face or online, in Arnold, Glen Burnie, Arundel Mills or the Center for Cyber and Professional Training (CCPT) at Teague Road.
Noncredit Cyber and Technology Courses and Certificates
- A+ - PC Technician Continuing Education Certificate*
- Accounting Principles Using Technology Continuing Education Certificate *
- Certification Preparation (Healthcare IT Technician, CTT+, Red Hat RHCSA, Red Hat RHCE, Linux+, A+, Network+ , Security+, CCNA, CAP, CISSP, Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional*
- Cloud Computing Essentials Continuing Education Certificate *
- Computer Fundamentals (Basics, Keyboarding, Windows 7 and 8)
- Computer Training for the Re-Entry Professional Continuing Education Certificate *
- Cyber Analyst Continuing Education Certificate
- Cyber Awareness Courses
- Database Development and Design (Access, Oracle, SQL, MySQL)
- Desktop Applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, etc.)
- Digital Home Technology Integration (DHTI) Continuing Education Certificate*
Keep scrolling down for more options...
- eLearning and Instructional Design Continuing Education Certificate*
- Internet Basics (Internet, Outlook, Blogs, Podcasts, etc.)
- Introduction to Mobile Application Development Continuing Education Certificate*
- IT Infrastructure Library v3 Foundation Exam Prep*
- IT Project Management*
- Mobile Technologies (Mobile Application Development, Android, iPad, MS)
- Networking and Security (PC Security and Troubleshooting, Networking and Wireless Networking, CCNA, Network+ , Security+ , Linux+, CAP, CISSP, RHCSA, RHCE)
- Project Portfolio Management Training
- Social Media Technologies (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Web Design and Development (Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe CC)
- Web Design Continuing Education Certificate *
- Web Development (HTML5, CSS3, Dreamweaver, PHP, ASP)