The grade point average and credit calculations on the Anne Arundel Community College transcript include only credit courses taken at Anne Arundel Community College.
- Quality point total is the number of quality points a student earns. Each grade report shows the student's quality point total for the term and the cumulative quality point total since admission.
- Grade point average (GPA) is calculated by dividing the total quality points by the total credit hours attempted.
- Total cumulative grade point average includes all attempts in all credit courses for which students receive letter grades of A, B, C, D, F or FX.
- Adjusted cumulative grade point average does not include:
- The previous grade(s) earned in a course when the course has been repeated.
- Courses that have been forgiven.