Supported by the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
The Entrepreneurs Scholarship program includes:
- Funding for tuition, fees, books and supplies for credit and non-credit* courses (including BNS 393 Entrepreneurs Ramp Up mentoring). *Non-Credit courses must be pre-approved.
- Practical experience.
- Resources to support entrepreneurial student success.
There is a lifetime maximum of $12,000 per student for the Entrepreneurs Scholarship. Availability of funds is contingent on a variety of factors including continued financial support by the Ratcliffe Foundation.
Entrepreneurs Scholarship Mentoring
As part of the BNS 393 Ramp Up course, every scholarship recipient will sign up with a mentor who will provide guidance and advice. The mentors and mentees will be required to meet and actively participate in the ESI Mentorship Program.
- Anyone who has entrepreneurial aspirations may apply, this includes current business owners and those who wish to start a new venture.
- Completed FAFSA for current academic year on file with AACC.
- Current student or completed application for enrollment at AACC.
- GPA of 2.5 or better.
The application deadline is July 12 by Noon.
(Available to current Ratcliffe Scholars only.)
The Internship Scholarship provides $1,500 stipend for 100-120 hours
Students receive a practical learning opportunity to complement their classroom learning.
- Establish an internship agreement with assistance from the AACC Internship Office.
- Register for ESI 275 Internship in Business I.