High school students with a minimum 3.0 GPA at the end of their junior year may apply for early admission to AACC with permission from their public school, private school or home-school. Students are responsible for 100% of the tuition and fees and must submit a new form for each term in which they wish to enroll. Requirements for high school graduation may be completed at the college during the summer term following the junior year or may be fulfilled by successfully completing the first year of college. Students seeking early admission should consult with their high school counselors to ensure their planned college program will satisfy the requirements for a high school diploma.
How to Enroll
- Complete the Early Admission application and obtain all necessary signatures.
- Apply online to the college www.aacc.edu/admissions.
- Submit your application, ACT, SAT or AACC Accuplacer test scores to the admissions office. They will check to see if you meet any necessary prerequisites, arrange a interview or audition if needed and sign your form.
- Register and pay for class. Submit your approved Early Admissions application form to the Registrar at the time of registration.
- Please note that you will need to submit a new application for each year in which you plan to enroll.
Contact the AACC Admissions Office at 410-777-2243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.