Counseling, Advising and Retention Services (CARS) offers academic advising, counseling, educational workshops, career coaching and more. Think of CARS as the vehicle that gets you to your academic and career goals. Find out how we can help you!
Spring 2014 Academic Advising is Available NOW!
- Register for spring with No Money Down!
- Get the classes you need at the times you want.
- Spring credit registration ongoing.
- First payment is not due until Dec. 10.
Not sure what courses you need to take?
Run you program progress through MyAACC.
Select Self Services>Academic Life>Planning Resources>Evaluate Program Progress.
To meet with an academic advisor:
You will need your AACC ID# and password. For information visit www.aacc.edu/password.
Advisors are available to meet with you on the Arnold campus and Arundel Mills locations on a walk-in basis in December and January:
• Arnold Campus: You must arrive and sign-in two hours prior to closing to ensure you will be seen. Mon.-Thurs.: 8:30 a.m.-8 p.m., Fri.-8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
• Arundel Mills: You must arrive and sign-in two hours prior to closing to ensure you will be seen. Mon.-Thurs.: 8:30 a.m.-8 p.m., Fri.-8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Always by appointment:
• Glen Burnie Town Center: Always by appointment. Please call 410-777-2945 to schedule an appointment.
• Fort Meade: Always by appointment. Please call 410-672-2117 to schedule an appointment.