Use these links to check the status of your financial aid.
To check the status of your FAFSA, go to: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
To view your AACC Financial Aid Data:
- Login to mycampus.aacc.edu.
- Select "Self Services"
- Select either the "New Students" or "Students" option.
- Go to the "Financial Aid" section:
- Choose "Financial Aid Award Letter" for data on your total financial aid awards by academic year. Please note: One of the questions on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) asked if you were interested in student loans. If you checked “not interested in loans” and you were not eligible for any scholarships or need-based grants, then we were not able to offer you any financial aid, and your “Award Letter” data will be blank. If you have changed your mind, and are now interested in borrowing a student loan, please contact our office.
- Choose "Award Payment Details and Dates" for data on how much aid you will receive for each semester and when it will be disbursed. You can view your data based on your current enrollment level or a proposed enrollment level. It will show you how different credit loads will affect your awards.