Current Students
Faculty and Staff

Future Students

Federal Student Loan Ombudsman

If you are having problems applying for a loan or receiving a current loan disbursement, please contact the Financial Aid Office.

If you have had repayment or deferment problems with an outstanding student loan, you should contact your loan servicer. For directions on contacting your loan servicer and resolving disputes, visit Federal Student Aid - Resolving Disputes.

If you have completed the steps to resolve your loan dispute and you are still not satisfied, you may need to contact the Federal Student Aid (FSA) Ombudsman Group of the U.S. Department of Education.  The Ombudsman Group is a neutral, informal, and confidential resource to help resolve disputes about your federal student loans. Visit Federal Student Aid - Ombudsman Group for contact details.