Please be aware of the following VA regulations and student responsibilities:
- You must submit a copy of your DD 214 and all official transcripts from previous colleges to the Records Office to be evaluated for transfer credit by the end of your first semester.
- You are required to pursue a degree/certificate program available at AACC and approved for VA Educational benefits.
- You are required to run a degree audit each semester to ensure that you are enrolling in courses required for your degree. VA will NOT pay for courses that are not required to complete your program of study.
- You must submit the AACC Enrollment Verification Form, a copy of your Schedule of Classes, and ALL other required forms each semester, at the time of registration.
- If you are receiving CH 31- Vocational Rehabilitation benefits, you must provide a copy of your Schedule of Classes for each semester that you are enrolled and confirm that the Financial Aid Office has a current VA Form 1905 on file.
- You must attend all courses you have enrolled in. (Failure due to lack of attendance must be reported to the VA and will have an impact on future benefits).
- Payment of benefits will not be allowed for repeating a course for which transfer or a passing grade has been granted.
- You are required to make satisfactory academic progress towards the completion of a degree or certificate program and comply with the academic standards of AACC.
- You are required to report program/objective changes with the VA as well as AACC’s Records Office.
- You are required to report schedule changes including drops, withdrawals, and changes to audits to the office immediately.
- You are responsible for ALL charges, including Bookstore purchases, on your student account.
- You are required to verify your enrollment with VA through WAVE on the last calendar day of the month if you are receiving benefits under Chapter 30, 1606, 1607, or VRAP.
- You are required to check your MyAACC account and email regularly to monitor the processing of your paperwork and to respond to our processing request.
If you have any questions please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com