Between Feb. 17, 2017, and March 28, 2017, Anne Arundel County Public Schools administered the ACCUPLACER exam to seniors needing to achieve the college and career ready benchmark. These exams were administered via AACPS’s ACCUPLACER system, which is separate from AACC’s. Students wishing to use their ACCUPLACER scores from AACPS’s administration have two options for submitting scores:
1. Get a sealed copy of your score report from your high school.
- Students may bring ACCUPLACER score reports from their schools that have been signed and sealed by a school official just as an official transcript would be.
- Score reports should be delivered to the Testing Center in SUN 240 for review.
- Students should bring a photo ID with them and be prepared to review scores with a testing staff member.
2. Submit a request to have your scores sent electronically to AACC from AACPS.
- Upon receipt of your scores, the Testing Office will contact you to schedule an appointment to verify and review your scores.
- You must bring a photo ID with you to this appointment.
Parents are welcome to join the conversation, with the student’s permission.
Learn more about the ACCUPLACER and Testing at AACC.