Responsibilities of AACC's Data Team
- Develop a candid analysis of the college’s performance with respect to student outcomes, with a special focus on students who face barriers to success.
- Examine quantitative and qualitative data and present findings in a clear and compelling way that shows where the college is doing well and where it needs to improve.
- Lead the college community in the review of and dialogue about student outcome data.
- Aid the Core Team in the analysis and review of data related to the goals of AtD.
- Assist the Core Team in the development and monitoring of indicators of success.
- Assist strategy teams in the review of data needed to support their work.
- Assist strategy teams with the development and implementation of assessment plans.
Members of AACC's Data Team
Data Team Co-Chairs
Ricka Fine, SC.D.