Love sports? So do we!
AACC is home to a vibrant and competitive intercollegiate athletics program. As a member of the Maryland Junior College Athletic Association (MD JUCO) and the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA), AACC encourages and promotes outstanding athletic programs, sportsmanship, challenging academics and the opportunity for student athletes to transfer into four-year institutions.
Goals for Our Student-athletes
1. Student Achievement and Success through Athletics
2. Community Engagement and Enrichment
3. Encouragement of Effective Teamwork and Leadership
In order to be eligible to participate in intercollegiate athletics, a student shall meet the minimum requirements of the National Junior College Athletic Association and Anne Arundel Community College.
Open Gyms for Spring 2014 - in GYM 201 for students currently enrolled in AACC credit classes
- Women's Basketball - Tuesdays, 6-8 p.m.
- Indoor Soccer (coed) - Wednesdays, 3-5 p.m.
- Women's Volleyball - Thursdays, 6-8 p.m.
Interested in intercollegiate athletics at AACC? Call the AACC Athletics Office at 410-777-2300. We love hearing from our former student-athletes too!
If you wish to support us financially you may give a tax deductible online gift to the team of your choice.