Love sports? So do we!
AACC is home to a vibrant and competitive intercollegiate athletics program. As a member of the Maryland Junior College Athletic Association (MD JUCO) and the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA), AACC encourages and promotes outstanding athletic programs, sportsmanship, challenging academics and the opportunity for student athletes to transfer into four-year institutions.
Goals for Our Student-athletes
1. Student Achievement and Success through Athletics
2. Community Engagement and Enrichment
3. Encouragement of Effective Teamwork and Leadership
In order to be eligible to participate in intercollegiate athletics, a student shall meet the minimum requirements of the National Junior College Athletic Association and Anne Arundel Community College.
DUANE HERR NAMED DIRECTOR OF ATHLETICS
Anne Arundel Community College has named Duane P. Herr of Glen Burnie as director of Athletics. A former scholar-athlete on both AACC’s and Towson’s baseball teams, Herr has been serving as interim coordinator of Athletics since last August. read more...
OPEN COACHING POSITION
The men's lacrosse head coach position is open for qualified applicants. Please contact the athletics office at 410-777-2300 for information.
PIONEERS WIN NJCAA ACADEMIC AWARDS FOR 2013-2014!
(read news release)
Congratulations to our student-athletes and coaches:
- Chellsea Clark-Ames - Superior Academic Achievement, Women’s Soccer
- Caitlin Dea -Superior Academic Achievement, Women’s Volleyball
- Cynthia Jones -Pinnacle Award for Academic Excellence (4.0 GPA) Women’s Volleyball
- Olivia Pittman -Superior Academic Achievement, Women’s Lacrosse
- Erica Toth -Superior Academic Achievement, Women’s Softball
- Kelsey Wagner -Superior Academic Achievement, Women’s Cross Country
- Women’s Lacrosse - All-Academic Team - 3.05 GPA- Coach Jim Griffiths
- Women’s Cross Country -All-Academic Team - 3.15 GPA- Coach Jim Griffiths
- Men’s Golf -All-Academic Team - 3.02 - Coach Joel Thorne
Interested in intercollegiate athletics at AACC? Call the AACC Athletics Office at 410-777-2300. We love hearing from our former student-athletes too!
If you wish to support us financially you may give a tax deductible online gift to the team of your choice.