Call for Entries
Bring up to three artworks March 24-27, 2014
to the Cade Center for Fine Arts Gallery to be juried.
Purchase prizes will be awarded.
Juror: Nate Larson
Photographer and Professor of Art, Maryland Institute College of Art
2014 Student Art Show - Purchase Prizes
Presentation of Artwork:
- All AACC students can submit up to three artworks in any medium (some examples: drawing, painting, ceramics, sculpture, graphic design, photography, digital prints, video DVD, intaglio, mixed media).
Drop off Dates:
- Two-dimensional work does not need to be framed or matted.
Purchase Prize Eligibility:
- Bring your artwork to the Cade Gallery, March 24-27, 2014,
9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Juried Show Applicants:
- If you want your work considered for a purchase prize, fill out the "Collection Entry Form PDF - Student Show" and attach it to your work when you drop it off. Please note that the juror is working with a set cash limit for total purchases of $700. Jurors in the past have picked an average of six artworks for purchase.
- If you want your work considered for acceptance into the show only, fill out the "General Entry Form PDF - Student Show" and attach it to your work when you drop it off.
To find out if your work was accepted in the show:
- Please note that AACC does not insure student work for loss or damage.
Juror's Talk and Artist Reception:
- Visit the gallery April 1 or 2, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. to see if your work was accepted in the show. The juror may pick none, one, two, or all of your pieces to be in the show. Pick up works not accepted at this time.
- Come to the juror's talk at 12:30 p.m. and reception from 6 - 8 p.m. on April 10th.
Pick up accepted works after the show closes, April 25th from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., April 28th or 29th from 9 a.m. -7 p.m. in the Cade Art Gallery.
Questions? www.aacc.edu/cadegallery or contact Chris Mona, Visual Arts Department Chair at 410-777-7028 or email@example.com