Call for Entries
Bring up to three artworks March 7, 8, 9 10, and 11, 2016
to the Cade Center for Fine Arts Gallery to be juried.
Purchase prizes will be awarded.
Juror: Patrick Craig, Professor of Art
Emily Conover, Instructor of Art
University of Maryland, College Park
JURIED STUDENT ART SHOW FLIERPDF
Presentation of Artwork:
- All AACC students can submit up to three artworks in any medium (some examples: drawing, painting, ceramics, sculpture, graphic design, photography, digital prints, video DVD, intaglio, mixed media).
Drop off Dates:
- Two-dimensional work does not need to be framed or matted.
Purchase Prize Eligibility:
- Bring your artwork to the Cade Gallery:
March 7, 8, 9, or 10 from 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
March 11 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Juried Show Applicants:
- If you want your work considered for a purchase prize, fill out the "Collection Entry Form PDF - Student Show" and attach it to your work when you drop it off. Please note that the juror is working with a set cash limit for total purchases of $700. Jurors in the past have picked an average of six artworks for purchase.
- If you want your work considered for acceptance into the show only, fill out the "General Entry Form PDF - Student Show" and attach it to your work when you drop it off.
To find out if your work was accepted in the show:
- Note: Student work is not insured for loss or damage.
Jurors' Talk and Artist Reception:
- Visit the gallery March 22 - 23 from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. to see if your work was accepted in the show. The jurors may pick none, one, two, or all of your pieces to be in the show.
Pick up works not accepted at this time.
- Come to the jurors' talk at 7:00 p.m.
and the opening reception from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 30th.
Pick up accepted works after the show closes:
April 19th and 20th from 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. in the Cade Art Gallery.
Questions? www.aacc.edu/cadegallery or email Lindsay McCulloch, Cade Gallery Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org