What is the Ambassador Campus Team?
The Ambassador Campus Team is a group of outstanding student leaders who are selected to represent Anne Arundel Community College in many capacities. Student Ambassadors are dedicated to student success, diversity and strengthening student connections. Ambassadors enjoy working with people, are committed to creating change in their community and are excited about sharing their experiences at AACC with others.
What duties are performed by the student ambassadors?
- Representing AACC at recruitment and campus events including Lego Competition, Science Night, Art Receptions, College Fair, Commencement, and much more!
- Mentoring students.
- Providing MyAACC assistance.
- Attending monthly meetings.
- Approximately six hours per month and tasks are flexible with class schedule!
What are the benefits of becoming an ambassador?
- Communication and public speaking skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Résumé builder.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Networking with other AACC students.
- Letter of recommendation.
- $250 scholarship to use toward books or tuition.
- Team building.
- Certificate of achievement.