CONNECTIONS! is a service of Anne Arundel Community College that connects students with working professionals for informational interviewing and job-shadowing.
Most links requires Adobe Reader.
Job-Shadowing allows a student to accompany a working professional at their job site for a half- or full-day to observe a professional while they are at work.
Information Interviewing is a conversation between a student and a working professional that provides the student with an opportunity to ask questions about the professional’s occupation.
Benefits for the Student:
- Helps the student clarify their career goals
- Expands their professional network
- Provides the student with real-world career information
- Identifies directions for the student's professional development
Benefits for the Employer:
- Increases the employer's visibility with talented potential staff
- Boosts the employer's reputation as an active community member
- Provides satisfaction in helping a student reach their career potential
STUDENTS - If you would like to interview or shadow a professional, please visit our Connections! Student Guide for more information.
EMPLOYERS - If you would like to offer an information interview or job shadowing experience to an AACC student, please visit our Connections! Host Guide for more information.
If you have any questions or if you need assistance please contact:
Anne Arundel Community College
101 College Parkway, SSVC 200
Arnold, MD 21012
410-777-2764 or email@example.com