AACC provides free employment-related resources for students seeking part- and full-time employment while in college or after graduation with access to:
- Job search strategies, job interviewing and resume development.
- A virtual resume builder powered by Optimal Resume to easily create resumes for immediate review by Employment Services staff which are forwarded to employers directly from the site.
- AACC Job Connection, an online job board. Employers post job openings and students and alumni can search and apply for jobs, post resumes and connect directly with employers.
- Job fairs, on-campus employer interviews, various workforce development events and classroom presentations by employers. View our most recent Job Fair Guide for details on how you should prepare for a job fair, and previous participating companies and related jobs.
- Workshops on job search techniques, resume writing, interviewing and salary negotiation.
For an overview of our services, view our Employment Services guide: