AACC provides free employment-related resources for students seeking part- and full-time employment while in college or after graduation with access to job search strategies, job interviewing and resume development:
- A virtual resume builder powered by Optimal Resume to easily create resumes for immediate review by Employment Services staff which are forwarded to employers directly from the site.
- AACC Job Connection, College Central's online job board. Employers post job openings and students and alumni can search and apply for jobs, post resumes and connect directly with employers.
- Job fairs, on-campus employer interviews, various workforce development events and classroom presentations by employers.
- View participating employers and get details on preparing for the Fall 2013 Job Fair at College Central.
- Workshops on job search techniques, resume writing, interviewing and salary negotiation.
- For information, view our Employment Services guide: