HOW DO I SET UP AN AUTOMATED PAYMENT PLAN?
STEP ONE: CHECK TO SEE IF THE PAYMENT PLAN IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR COURSE
For a list of eligible courses, click here. *Note: Eligible courses change each semester.
STEP TWO: OBTAIN AN AACC IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (SKIP THIS STEP if you have registered for a course at AACC at anytime in the past.)
You may apply for an AACC ID# by completing an ONLINE PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION FORM found on the MyAACC Help Topics webpage. (If you have ever registered for a course at AACC or have been issued an AACC ID# at any time in the past, skip this step.)
STEP THREE: MAKE SURE THE CLASS IS NOT FULL !
You must enroll in the payment plan before you can register for the course so it is a good idea to make sure the class is not full before you enroll in the payment plan as the $25 enrollment fee is nonrefundable. Once you have enrolled in the payment plan, it is advisable to then register for the course as soon as possible. (Call the Instructional Support Center at 410-777-2325 for assistance with this step.)
STEP FOUR: ENROLL IN THE NELNET PAYMENT PLAN
1. Go to the payment plan website. You will need your AACC Identification number and the name, address, bank account or credit card information for the person responsible for making payments.
2. Read the first page of the payment plan website and click Next Step.
3. Enter your AACC ID#, name, and email address. Select the category that your course falls under in the drop down box at the bottom of the screen (NOTE: the screen asks that you select a term in this dropdown box, however, you will be selecting the category, not the term). Click on Next Step.
4. On the Amount Due/Plan Options page, you will select your payment plan, enter the EXACT amount, and click on Calculate. The table at the bottom of the page will now show the details of your payment plan. Click on Next Step.
5. Complete the required payment information on the next screen.
8. Read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly and print for your records.
9. Print the Payment Plan Agreement. You will need this in order to register for the course.
STEP FIVE: REGISTER FOR THE COURSE
Complete the Continuing Education Registration Form. Mail, fax or take in person the completed registration form and printed payment plan agreement to: AACC Continuing Education and Workforce Development, CALT 115, 101 College Parkway, Arnold, MD 21012. (Fax 410-777-4325)
Questions? Call 410-777-2325 or e-mail email@example.com.