Need job training, but not ready to pay for the full tuition and fees in advance? AACC is pleased to announce a new payment plan for selected noncredit continuing education courses. Depending on the length of the course, students pay a 40% or 50% down payment and then one, two, or three equal monthly payments. There is a $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee per course for the service. Students can elect to have monthly payments deducted from a bank account or charged to a credit card. Payments are processed on the 5th of every month.
HOW DO I ENROLL IN THE AUTOMATED PAYMENT PLAN?
TWO STEP PROCESS – in this order:
1) Enroll in the payment plan.
2) Register for the course.
PLEASE NOTE: If you plan to enroll in the automated payment plan, you must do so before registering for the course; however, it is a good idea to make sure the class is not full before you enroll in the payment plan as the $25 enrollment fee is nonrefundable. Once you have enrolled in the payment plan, it is advisable to then register for the course as soon as possible.
1. Check to see if the course you want to take is eligible for the payment plan. For a list of eligible courses, click here and then select "Payment Plan" from the turquoise bar at the top.
(As mentioned above, you might want to make sure that the class is not already full before enrolling in the payment plan.)
2. Go to the payment plan website. You will need to have the following information available:
- Name and address of the person responsible for making payments.
- Bank account or credit card information for the person responsible for making payments.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the financial institution's name and phone number, the account number and routing number.
- If paying by credit/debit card, you will need the card number and expiration date.
3. Read the first page of the payment plan website and click Proceed.
4. Complete the information requested.
5. Select the category that your course falls under in the drop down box at the bottom of the screen (NOTE: the screen asks that you select a term in this dropdown box, however, you will be selecting the category, not the term). Click Proceed.
6. On the next screen, fill in the cost of your course under Expenses, Total Amount Due.
7. Scroll down and select your course.
8. The worksheet at the bottom will show you the down payment amount and the amount and date of your payments.
9. Click Proceed and complete the payment information on the next two screens.
10. Read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly and print for your records.
11. Print the Payment Plan Agreement. You will need this in order to register for the course.
12. Register for the course: Complete the Continuing Education Registration Form.
13. Mail, fax or take in person the completed registration form and printed payment plan agreement to: AACC Continuing Education and Workforce Development, CALT 115, 101 College Parkway, Arnold, MD 21012. (Fax 410-777-4325)
Questions? Call 410-777-2325 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.