Need job training, but not ready to pay for the full tuition and fees in advance? AACC is pleased to announce a new payment plan for selected noncredit continuing education courses. Students put only 40% down payment then make only three equal payments of 20% each. There is a $25 enrollment fee per term for the service. This fee is automatically deducted from the bank account provided by the student within 14 days of the payment plan agreement.
How do I enroll in the Automated Payment Plan?
1. Identify and enroll in one of the eligible courses below for the Automated Payment Plan.
2. Go to the Automated Payment Plan Web site.
3. Have the following information available:
Total cost for tuition for the eligible course.
Name and address of the person responsible for making payments.
Bank account or credit card information for the person responsible for making payments. If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need financial institutions name and phone number, account number and routing number. If paying by credit/debit card, you will need the card number and expiration date. Read thoroughly the Terms and conditions and print them for your records.
4. Print the Payment Plan Agreement
5. Complete the Continuing Education Registration Form that can be downloaded from www.aacc.edu/noncredit.
6. Mail, fax or take in person the completed registration form and printed payment plan agreement to:
AACC Continuing Education and Workforce Development
101 College Parkway
Questions? Call 410-777-2325 or e-mail email@example.com.
Contact the appropriate program area to find out if your classes are eligible for the Continuing Education Payment Plan.