CSLI provides a range of ways in which it can collaborate with local organizations and groups. From candidate forums, to presentations of the latest survey findings or externally sponsored projects for nonprofit organizations and government agencies, the Center for the Study of Local Issues is an important community resource.
CSLI Business and Community Partners:
- Develop a partnership with CSLI for research services such as those requiring surveys, focus groups or detailed analysis
- Research CSLI semi-annual surveys hosted on the CSLI interactive Web site – both as press releases and as part of a searchable database.
- Arrange for a CSLI speaker at public presentations and review presentations posted on the interactive web site.
- Collaborate with CSLI and co-sponsor events, such as candidate forums during election years and special topic forums
- Join the CSLI advisory board